Elder Abuse & Neglect

Services Available
Elder Abuse and Neglect is a serious and growing problem. If you suspect that an elder is being abused or is neglecting themselves, a special state agency can help.

You may call the Shrewsbury Council on Aging or fill out our Request Help for a Senior form online, or you may call the Shrewsbury Police at 508-845-1212.

You may also call the Commonwealth's Elder Abuse Hotline at 800-AGE-INFO.