Planning and Economic Development
Working with Town departments, boards, committees and community organizations, our office helps develop policies, program initiatives and recommended zoning provisions to guide the future development of our community in alignment with our Master Plan.
- 2019 Annual Town Meeting Zoning Articles 27-28
- Article 27 PowerPoint - Floor Area Ratio
- Article 28 PowerPoint - Lot Shape Factor
- 2019 For Sale or Lease Commercial and Industrial Building Space
- 2019 Vacant or Developable Commercial and Industrial Land
- Active Residential Development Updated January 17, 2019
- Final Shrewsbury Town Center Parking Report December 2018
- Shrewsbury Municipal Vulnerability Preparedness Report June 2018
- Zoning Map May 23, 2018
- Zoning Bylaws Oct. 22, 2018
Review the town's economic development focuses and related resources.Link to page
Property Viewer Maps - GISLink to page
Allen Property - CenTech Park North
Read a history of CenTech Park North, a property also known as the Allen Property.Link to page
Shrewsbury Development CorporationLink to page
Lakeway CommonsLink to page
Planning BoardLink to page
The project seeks to improve roadway and pedestrian safety via a consistent road width, sidewalks, and improved signalization at the Old Mill and Ireta Road intersection. Milling during the day and paving at night is expected in late April to mid May. Read on...
On February 19, 2019, the Board of Sewer Commissioners voted to adopt the Stormwater Management Rules & Regulations, Utility Rates, Credit Policy, and Application Review & Inspection Fee. Read on...