Annual Shrewsbury Farmers Market - June 17 thru September 30, 2020
Held in the Senior Center Parking lot located on 98 Maple Avenue. The market will run every Wednesday afternoon from 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. - for folks over 60 years of age and from 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. for the general public. ALL ARE WELCOME!
The Shrewsbury Farmers Market is open every Wednesday from June 17 thru September 30, 2020 offering fresh fruits and vegetables including specialty Asian and micro green produce. Local, grass fed, free range and antibiotic free meats including sausages, ground meats and cuts, eggs and cheese. Artisan and handmade baked goods, gourmet brownies, fudge, alpaca fleece products, and more!
For more information, please visit the Shrewsbury Farmers Market website at: http://shrewsburyfarmersmarket.com
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A special thank you to the Parks & Recreation Department and all who sponsor this annual event!
COVID-19 ORDERS AND GUIDELINES FOR FARMERS MARKETS, FARM STANDS and COMMUNITY SUPPORTED AGRICULTURE:
Date of Record: April 28, 2020
Below, please find some recent updates from the Mass. Department of Public Health (MDPH) and the Mass. Department of Agricultural Resources (MDAR):
If you require a food permit, please apply at the Shrewsbury Health Department. The requirements are listed below:
- Completed food permit application (application can be found under Resources towards the bottom of this page)
- Copy of Food Protection Manager certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Allergen Awareness certificate
- Copy of the food permit from the Town you're based out of
- Copy of your last food inspection report
- List of all food and/or beverages to be offered
- Other documents may be required depending on the type of food service
- Date, time, and location of the Farmers Market
- Fee: $25.00 - Check can be made payable to: Town of Shrewsbury
A Health Agent will inspect all food vendors on the day they start to vendor and upon a passing inspection, the permit would be issued at that time.