Ice Cream Trucks

If you are operating an ice cream truck in Shrewsbury on a seasonal basis, please complete a food permit application and return it to the Health Department along with:

  • Copy of ServSafe certificate
  • Copy of Allergen Awareness certificate
  • Copy of CORI/SORI check from the town you're based out of
  • Copy of State Hawker & Peddler's License
  • Menu
  • Route to include: days of operation and times
  • $250.00 fee
Please coordinate an inspection of the truck(s) with the Health Inspector. Upon a passing inspection, a seasonal food permit would be issued at that time.

Note: Please refer to Food Vendor Notice below from the Parks & Recreation Department

Related documents