Are you or a family member looking for assistance with nutrition? There are several resources available to assist seniors with nutrition and food security.
- Meals on Wheels
- Program run by Elder Services where hot meals are delivered to your home by trusted Shrewsbury volunteers
- Grab and Go Meals
- The same hot meals available through Meals on Wheels are also available for pickup at the Senior Center
- SNAP Benefits (Formerly known as food stamps)
- SNAP provides a monthly benefit to buy nutritious foods
- FoodSource Hotline
- Connects people struggling to put food on the table with SNAP benefits and other resources in their communities.
Please feel free to call the Senior Center at 508-841-8640 for more information and to discuss which option is best for you!